You are at this page because you need help. Before you proceed any further take a minute break to find what would you want the service provider to do for you. This saves a lot of time and focuses your attention on saving a life at those critical moments.
Some points to check before you hire their services:
- How fast can they respond to your call
- Are they located very close to the place of help needed.
- Are they fully equipped to sustain life
- Do they have a paramedic to handle issues when needed.
- Check whether they have a cot stretcher for loading and unloading
- What are their service fees and are there any hidden charges
Alternatively you may seek help from the Civil Defence Service.
- NON EMERGENCY AMBULANCE @ 1777
- AMBULANCE @ 995